Wednesday, September 27, 2017

18. RANDOM CLICKS #3 Flowers #2








Once when I went to my village, my neighbors managed to have all the flowers on the plant. The plant looked really beautiful with all the flowers on it.














When I searched for these plants, I came to know that these flowers are called Oleander.


Oleander has historically been considered a poisonous plant because some of its compounds may exhibit toxicity, especially to animals, when consumed in large amounts.


Oleander poisoning occurs when someone eats the flowers or chews the leaves or stems of the oleander plant, or its relative, the yellow oleander.


So, if we have these plants at home, we better be careful especially if we have children and pets at our home.


Thank you for stopping by :)


I hope you all have a good day :)



-----

No comments:

Post a Comment